In this article, we will tell you how to install Gato Tv for PC step by step. You can install it on any Windows machine. Windows 10/8/7 users can follow this guide to install the application on their systems. The steps are the same for everyone. So let’s get started.
How to install Gato TV on PC
To begin the installation, you must first download an Android emulator to your PC. We will use Nox Player for this instance. It is the favourite option and we love it for its speed and reliability. You can download it from the following link.
Once you have finished installing the emulator, you can continue with the steps below.
- Open Nox Player on your PC.
- Download Gato Tv Apk from this link.
- Go to the location where the apk was downloaded.
- Now double click on the apk or drag the apk file to Nox Player.
- Nox will instantly start installing the apk file. You will receive a notification that says so.
- Wait a couple of minutes and you will have Gato Tv installed in Nox.
- You can find the Gato TV icon on your Nox home screen.
How to install Gato Tv on Mac
The above steps are the same for Mac too. All you need to do is download the Mac version of Nox Player. Then follow the steps above and you can enjoy live sports on your Mac.